Eric Xin Liu
Minor in Chinese
A minor in Chinese consists of a minimum of 18 semester hours in Chinese, including 6 advanced hours. Demonstration of proficiency may be substituted for credit in courses equivalent to CHIN 1010 through CHIN 2050. A minimum grade of C is required for a course to count toward the minor.
Syllabi & Courses
Transfer Credit and Placement Test
Students may earn credits in Chinese through a placement test or by transferring credits from another institution. For more details, please look for testing information under the Resources section of this website or call the department office.
- Chinese Government Scholarship
- Confucius Institute Scholarship
- MOFCOM Scholarship (for Master's and Ph.D programs in China)
- Fulbright U.S. Student Program
- Critical Language Scholarship
- The Blakemore Foundation for Chinese and Japanese
For a calendar of current events in our department, click here.