The Department of World Languages is pleased to offer tutoring services to students taking our courses. If you need any assistance working through assignments, preparing for quizzes and tests, or just practicing, go to LANG 108A for tutoring. Some Languages offer certain sessions via Zoom with the meeting ID provided. The tutors are paid from student fees, so it is a service you have already purchased -- take advantage of it!
The schedule varies from semester to semester. See below for specific dates/times for each language and for any cancellations.
Attention: Italian Tutoring Canceled 10/2/2023
Fall 2023 Tutoring Schedule
- Monday 11 am - 12 pm
- Tuesday: 1 pm - 3 pm
American Sign Language
- Monday: 11 am - 1:30 pm
- Tuesday: 8am-12pm and 1:45 pm - 3:45 pm
- Wednesday: 11 am - 1:30 pm
- Thursday: 8am-12pm and 1:15 pm - 3:45 pm
- Monday & Wednesday: 3:30 pm - 5 pm
- Monday: 12:45 pm - 1:45 pm
- Thursday: 1 pm - 2 pm
- Wednesday: 2:15 pm - 3:45 pm
- Thursday: 2:45 pm - 4:15 pm
- Monday and Wednesday: 9 am - 10:30 am
- Monday: 3:30 pm - 5pm
- Wednesday: 3:30 pm - 5pm
- Friday: 11:30-2:30
- Monday and Wednesday: 1:30 pm - 3 pm
- Tuesday and Thursday: 10:30 am - 12 pm
For Spanish tutoring, please see UNT Spanish Dept. https://spanish.unt.edu/student-resources/tutoring
If you are looking to work for the department as a tutor, please look under the Employment section for instructions.
Alternate Tutoring Resources
UNT also has a Learning Center which offers tutoring in more than 250 courses. You can find out more by visiting http://learningcenter.unt.edu or calling 940-369-7006.