The Department of World Languages is pleased to offer tutoring services to students taking our courses. If you need any assistance working through assignments, preparing for quizzes and tests, or just practicing, go to LANG 108A for help. The tutors are paid from student fees, so it is a service you have already purchased -- take advantage of it!
The schedule varies from semester to semester. See below for specific dates and times for each language. Tutoring is online via Zoom.
FALL 2021 TUTORING SCHEDULE
- Arabic: Wed 10am - 11am; Zoom ID: 738 4059 0771, Passcode 51Yqvk
- Arabic: Tue 10am - 11am; Zoom ID: 998 548 4632
- Arabic: Fri 5pm - 6pm; Zoom ID 488-320-8768
- Chinese: Tue 9:30am-10:30am and Fri 9:30am-11:30am
- French: Tue & Wed 4pm-5:30pm; Zoom ID: 932 5804 7833, Passcode: french Tutoring will be cancelled on 9/15/21 only. Regular tutoring hours will resume on 9/21/21
- German: Monday 10am - 11am, Wednesday 12-1, Thursday 11-12; Zoom ID: 730 387 9333
- Italian: Tue-Thur 9:00-10:00am; Wed 2:15-3:15pm Zoom ID: 204 933 2274, Passcode: Pn9K6c
- Latin: Tue and Thursday 2:30pm-4:00pm, Zoom ID 753 2030 1521 Passcode LAtinw/anA
- Japanese: Mon 1pm - 2pm & Wed 1pm -3pm; Zoom ID: ID 852 2181 1002 Passcode: UNT
- Japanese: Mon, Wed, Fri 9:30am-10:30am; Zoom ID 884 3628 9703 Passcode: jtMp7p
If you are looking to work for the department as a tutor, please look under the Employment section for instructions.
Alternate Tutoring Resources
UNT also has a Learning Center which offers tutoring in more than 250 courses. You can find out more by visiting http://learningcenter.unt.edu or calling 940-369-7006.