The Department of World Languages is pleased to offer tutoring services to students taking our courses. If you need any assistance working through assignments, preparing for quizzes and tests, or just practicing, go to LANG 108A for help. The tutors are paid from student fees, so it is a service you have already purchased -- take advantage of it!
The schedule varies from semester to semester. See below for specific dates and times for each language.
World Languages tutoring has moved online, via Zoom Web Conferencing.
SPRING 2021 TUTORING SCHEDULE
- Arabic: Mon 1:30pm-2:30pm; Zoom ID 745 8402 0506, passsword: xzZ12P
- Arabic: Mon 3pm-4pm; Zoom ID 864 6041 7420
- Arabic: Tue 2pm-3pm; Zoom ID 731 2288 9384, password: t0bRby
- Arabic: Thu 3pm-4pm; Zoom ID 790 4241 3162, password: URD11d
- Arabic: Fri 1pm-2pm; Zoom ID 732 559 8263, password: 6StqgJ
- Chinese: Mon & Wed 9am-10:30am; Fri 9am-11am; Zoom ID 826 5578 5594, password: 959376
- French: Tue 9am-2pm; Zoom ID 547 411 3863, password: 86WmZu
- German: Mon & Wed 11:30-12:30pm; Zoom ID 885 7058 3535, password: German
- German: Tue 3:30-4:30pm; Zoom ID 819 9647 5338, password: German
- Italian: Mon & Wed 10am-11am; Tue & Thu 12pm-1pm; Fri 9am-10am; Zoom ID 204 933 2274, password: Pn9K6c
- Japanese: Mon/Tue/Thu 11am-12pm; Zoom ID 819 7178 8641
- Japanese: Tue 2pm-3pm & Thu 2pm-4pm; Zoom ID 852 2181 1002, password: UNT
- Latin: Mon & Wed 11am-12pm; Zoom ID 819 0713 2152
- Latin: Tue & Thu 2pm-3pm; Zoom ID 892 7034 3306
- Russian: Mon/Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri 9am-10am; Zoom ID 820 1434 8307
If you are looking to work for the department as a tutor, please look under the Employment section for instructions.
Alternate Tutoring Resources
UNT also has a Learning Center which offers tutoring in more than 250 courses. You can find out more by visiting http://learningcenter.unt.edu or calling 940-369-7006.